GAMBLING AND THE IRS
- Date and type of gambling activity or wager you placed
- Name and address of the place you gambled
- Names of other persons that were with you while you gambled
- Amount you won or lost
- Casino player’s card.
- Bank or ATM slips showing withdrawals from your account.
- Wagering tickets or slips
- Checks and bank statements
- Statements showing your winnings or receipts showing your payments that were issued by the gambling establishment.
REFER A FRIEND – GET $25
(Click on Image)
APPLY NOW FOR FREE!
I WANT MY 30% BACK!
By applying for our service you make no obligation to deal with us. You will be provided with a quote once we receive all information pertaining to a refund.
You have the assurance that US Tax Recovery will not sell or disclose your information to third parties.